1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pick your poison

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Jul 3, 2006.

?

If you could pick an "evil" occupation, what would you be?

1. Overlord bent on world domination

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. 1920s gangland boss

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  3. Western posse leader

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  4. Drug-dealing kingpin

1 vote(s)
    4.0%
  5. Supervillain with super-human strength/abilities

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If you could become evil and take on a new role, what would you be?

I've always thought it would be fun to be like Dillinger or Capone, running an entire underworld and living fat. But it would also be awesome to be a James Bond-esque man leading an army of henchmen and having fantastic execution methods.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

What about newspaper publisher?

3. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

My co-worker said he'd be Darth Vader, which makes me disappointed that I didnt' include it on the list. The ability to kill people by looking at them, a menacing breathing voice and awesome flying skills, plus an army to boot. DV rocks.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

Great question....I suppose that if you were a super villain with superhuman powers and strength, the rest of the choices could just sorta fall into line.

5. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Well, you have to assume that if you have superpowers, there are going to be good guys with those powers.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Hmmmm, good point.

Still, awfully tempting to be more than just your everyday, run-of-the-mill mortal criminal.

*looking around for a vat of toxic waste to fall into*

7. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

"As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster."

8. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

Being a gangster initially sounds cool, but they all die horrific deaths, either getting the swiss cheese treatment from a Tommy gun, or two point-blank to the chest and one to the head.

Supervillains, on the other hand, never die. They just go to absurdly designed maximum security prisons where they plot their next escape and strategy for world domination. Plus, they usually hang out with at least one buxom female who likes to be bad. :eek:

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I'd sooooo be a supervillian. There just aren't that many female ones. I'd stand out :D

10. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

I could see you as a supervillain. What would be your name? And your plot for world domination?

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

You promise to wear one of those skin-tight latex catwoman outfits?

12. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Not sure about my name, but I think I'm implanting mind control devices inside balls (sports equipment ones. Get you minds out of the gutter.)

I'll take name suggestions though.

And yes, AQB, I'll wear a catwoman outfit, although I don't think I'd look all that good in it. I don't have Michelle Pfeiffer's body.

Draft saved Draft deleted