1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

physical therapy sucks

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by txsportsscribe, Aug 7, 2009.

1. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

actually, my appetite is pretty low right now. i'm a big guy (6-6, 375) but i'm eating like a bird and feel nauseated most of the time. that probably is caused by some pretty strong antibiotics i'm on right now after developing an infection that sent me back to the hospital for four more days after i had ben released.

2. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

You on pain meds tx? That may be what's wrong with your appetite. I have sworn off all narcotics after what they did to me after my back surgery.

3. txsportsscribe

txsportsscribe Active Member

yes on the pain meds (hydrocodone) but i try to take them only about 30 minutes before i do my home therapy so i can get more done. have used pain meds many times and never had the appetite problem. the two antibiotics, however, list loss of appetite and nausea among the side effects.

i'm sure looking forward to fast forwarding a couple of months when this will all hopefully be behind me and i have a new knee that works.

Draft saved Draft deleted