1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Photojournalist / Bay Area

Discussion in 'Freelance/stringer help available' started by blarson, Nov 5, 2010.

1. blarson

blarson New Member

If you need an award winning photojournalist to cover News, Features, Sports in the Bay Area. Over 20 years experience at the Contra Costa Times Newspapers. Call 925-348-6315 or e-mail at Larsonpic@aol.com. I have the latest Canon digital camera equipment and the technology to send photos on location. You can view some of my work on Sportsshooter.com, search Bob Larson.

2. blarson

blarson New Member

If your in need of an award winning photojournalist with over 25 years experience, 20 with the Contra Costa Times newspapers and UPI, AP and Agence France Presse. I can cover your event, sports, news, features. I have the latest Canon digital camera equipement and the latest technology to send photos on location. You can view some of my work on the following site, Sportsshooter.com. Search Bob Larson or e-mail me at larsonpic@aol.com. Cell # 925-348-6315. I live in the Bay Area, close to San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose and the wine country.

Draft saved Draft deleted