1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Philadelphia Eagles sign Asante Samuel...and other NFL news...

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Rumpleforeskin, Feb 29, 2008.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You mean to say that bostonbred might have some sort of bias when it comes to discussions about the Patriots?

2. pallister

pallister Guest

Pot. Kettle.

3. outofplace

Save that one for yourself.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Browns just traded CB Leigh Bodden and a third-round pick to the Lions for DT Shaun Rogers.

Cleveland has added two d-linemen in the last 24 hours while shipping out their second- and third-round picks. Apparently the Browns have started the draft early.

5. TheSportsPredictor

Jeff Wilkins retires, Rams make Josh Brown NFL's highest-paid kicker.

6. TheSportsPredictor

Are the Dolphins REALLY going w/Josh McCown as QB?? Bill Parcells signed off on this? What a joke.

7. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

I see the Tuna working here. He will find a sucker — err, Jerry Jones — and will trade down and get a Matt Ryan at No. 20.

8. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

If they also sign Pace.... where does that leave Taylor and Porter?

I dunno how good Torbor will be, but he just killed the Cowboys in that playoff game.

9. Hammer Pants

Hammer Pants Active Member

Come on. Not one joke about Al Davis buying a player whose team just played in the Super Bowl? Poor performance, people.

10. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Considering the way he's beaten them with so many kicks in the last few years, this was a good pick-up.

11. Dammit, I've failed in my plight to be utterly predictable and unoriginal ...

12. outofplace

At this point it's like walking into a nursing home and insulting the people living there. Some targets are just too easy.

Not to mention that it might not even be the worst contract the Raiders have given out over the last couple of days.

Draft saved Draft deleted