1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Phil Mickelson a cheater?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Jan 29, 2010.

1. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You can have the wife and dog but I want the beer back.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I screwed JC's dog, but I was drunk on beer.

3. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You are correct about being up North. Import preferably, Guinness or Kilkenny to start, but truthfully I'll drink just about anything as most Canadians would

4. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

I appreciated Watson's comments. And maybe he's right. Maybe Tiger could benefit from humbling himself a bit. And if Tom Watson feels compelled to call you out for your douchey behavior, it might be time to reevaluate why you're such a douche. In some ways, it carries more weight for me than if Nicklaus said the same thing.

5. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Tiger is who he is. My guess is that, when he comes back, he'll be the same kind of player on the course as we've seen in the past. He'll slam clubs into the ground. He'll curse. He'll win.

6. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

No wonder JC is stalking you. You're trying to poison him.

7. printdust

printdust New Member

Phil would never cheat on his wife, so he had to find something to steal some of the headline energy from Woodsiepoo.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Wow, I thought I could a least get Schlitz out of you.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I don't know,I remember trying to sneak it across the line when we were kids, it was cheap and terrible. Perfect for teens.

10. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Make mine a Black Label.

11. Update:
    From the AP:

Draft saved Draft deleted