1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Phil Disclosure

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, May 12, 2010.

1. Mickelson endorses Five Guys over In-N-Out ... turns out he owns the rights to franchises in OC.

2. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Not a big fan of Fake Phil but I agree with him on the Five Guys/In and Out argument.

3. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

Five Guys rocks.

4. I have never seen or heard of either one of these joints.
    The price of living in a backwoods paradise I guess.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

In the end it's just a burger. They're good, but that's what burgers are. Hell the ones I grill myself are usually better if I put any effort in.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I have never heard of five guys, and apparently there is one 15 miles from my house.

In and Out is the most overrated, over-talked about thing in the history of SportsJournalists.com.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I would have said major-league baseball, but you could be right.

8. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

I'll give a thumbs up to 5 Guys. Burgers are very good, and you certainly never leave wanting for fries.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Let's not forget the fact that Phil was right. He's left his In and Out past, but at least he's backing a winner.

10. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

You mean this guy can't lay off hamburgers?

[​IMG]

I'm shocked.

11. I feel better knowing I'm not the only person who wouldn't mind eating giant, greasy fast food burgers every day for a week a couple times a year.

Draft saved Draft deleted