1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PGA Championship

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Mark2010, Aug 6, 2014.

1. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

If I was European, I'd want Watson to select Tiger, too.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

IF Tiger is healthy, he should be picked.

3. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

Big IF. Doesn't seem like he's been healthy all year. Might have come back too soon from the spring back injury.

4. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Perhaps he throws his back out while fucking.

5. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Whoever thinks golf without Tiger isn't interesting needs to be watching the PGA. This is getting fun.

6. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Phil is really feeling it now.

7. I Should Coco

I Should Coco Well-Known Member

Should be a fun shootout tomorrow, there's like 15 guys within three shots of the lead.

The fans are with Phil, and so am I.

8. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I thought his eagle putt at 18 was in. The place would gone berserk if it had dropped.

9. Key

Key Well-Known Member

Good stuff today. I'm thinking tomorrow plays a lot pretty similar. Lots of guys make runs, a few get a share of the lead, but McIlroy birdies or eagles the 18th to win.

10. da man

da man Well-Known Member

It's hard to argue with that. As legendary a closer as Tiger was, Rory is starting to show that sort of ability as well. When the field starts getting close, he finds a higher gear.

11. ThomsonONE

ThomsonONE Member

I don't see why Tiger should be picked. He is playing AWFUL golf, and clearly is not able to dominate as he did.

Tiger WAS the best player on Earth. Was, not is. His time has passed, people need to accept that. Why not pick Nicklaus? He was even better - Oh, he can't perform at the top level anymore. Well neither can Tiger.

Time marches on and players skills decline. Just the way it is.

12. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Hey, maybe we can ask David Duval! He was number one once too! He even once shot a 59! Black Snake Moan never even did that!

People need to get off of his dick until he shows signs of being what he once was. Five wins last year are just that. They're last fucking year.

Draft saved Draft deleted