1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pets!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Diabeetus, Feb 20, 2009.

1. JBHawkEye

JBHawkEye Well-Known Member

Does the cat get along with the border collies?

2. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

More or less, yeah. They tend to leave each other alone. Every once in a while Zoey will get in his face and hassle him and she'll get popped in the snout with a claw, and she'll give him a wide berth for a few months after that.

3. KG

KG Active Member

I'm out of town right now and miss my two pups. They miss me too. I've been told I am not allowed to go out of town without Daisy anymore. Apparently she has been whimpering all night without me there. Travis has been moping around, but he's at least quiet. My hubby said he only got about three hours of sleep because of Daisy last night.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

[​IMG]

Here is my boy!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  5. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

[​IMG]

The Amazing Brown Wonder Dog. He ain't too bright, but he's a hell of a guy, and the greatest athlete of any species I've ever encountered.

I'm just lucky Moddy didn't steal him last summer.

6. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

I miss my chocolate so badly - it still hurts six months later. The new pup has adopted some of her characteristics, which is cute and chilling at the same time. Not an hour goes by that I don't wonder what sign I missed that something was so terribly wrong with her.

That said, AB's dog is cool and then some. I had fun in my brief meeting with him.

Will post my monsters momentarily. Have my two and my "granddog" living with me now. We have lots of fun, chasing balls and wrestling (often in the house, much to The Queen's chagrin). As much fun as it is, it still hasn't lessened the pain of losing Zinger.

7. Moderator1

I guess I'll go youngest to oldest. This is Ella, our new puppy:

[​IMG]

8. Moderator1

This is Dynamite, or Dynamizzle, or Mizz. She's the granddog:

[​IMG]

9. Moderator1

This is Zoe, The REAL Queen of the House now that Zinger is gone. She's being mugged by Ella:

[​IMG]

10. Moderator1

This is the late, great Zinger. Truly a terrific dog and things have basically sucked all over since she's been gone.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Beautiful dogs, cap'n.

12. Moderator1

Thanks much. I love those dogs lots and lots and lots. I'm on the road now, the look on the little one's face when I was leaving this a.m. broke my heart.

Draft saved Draft deleted