1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pets?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by alleyallen, Feb 8, 2008.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

My 10-year-old cat Wonder (long story for another time on the name) is part-Siamese, part-domestic long hair and has the cutest baby-blue eyes you've ever seen. He thinks he's a human as he'll let you cradle him like a baby or a dog as he'll come running to the door to greet you if he even hears you outside the door.
    But here he is:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Wonder looks a lot like my Balinese, Hobbes. :)

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Sorry about your dog Expendable. My two labs at home - 11 and 8 - have tumors that we need to get removed. Scares the shit out of me.
    Hang in, brother.

4. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Thanks. Mine had fatty tumors for years, but they're basically harmless. My mistake was that I didn't get my dog spaid, and she developed breast cancer. It spread and the rest is history. When I get around to getting my next lab, I'm going to go ahead and get her fixed. However, for those who are considering breeding, they say if you get it done prior to the dog aging past five, the risk of breast cancer goes down drastically.

5. GoZags!!

GoZags!! Member

I'm so sorry, Expendable.

I have a 16YO cat, was my wife's until we married and now he's for sure mine.

Draft saved Draft deleted