1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pets & kids question

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

There's always this option ...

[​IMG]

2. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Dad? ;D

My parents had two cats and a dog when I was born. Both cats were on the older side and, apparently, were so content sleeping on my parents bed every night that they never tried to join me in my crib. They were indoor-outdoor cats, so they weren't declawed, and considering how much I pulled their tails (and apparently thought they were mini-ponys) they never scratched me once.

My mother claims it was because they (both female cats) had each a little before they were fixed, so it was their motherly instinct. I think we just had the most tempermental cats on the planet. Really, I think it tends to be an issue only if you completely ignore/forget about the cat, so it should be fine.

3. Maniacal1

Maniacal1 New Member

When my landlord erected the baby's crib shortly before she was born, I suggested that they fill the crib with soda bottles until the baby came so that the cats wouldn't get used to sleeping in it.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That is a really good idea.

Draft saved Draft deleted