1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Petrino phone record stories

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by SF_Express, Apr 11, 2012.

1. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

A home computer is, if you can establish they used it to check work related e-mail or if they had a personal e-mail account established as an end around FOIA.

It gets trickier of course, but I've heard a press association lawyer say that.

2. BillyT

BillyT Active Member

Am I the only guy left who doesn't text at all?

3. Lieslntx

Lieslntx Active Member

Yes.

Even people I know without a Facebook account text.

4. BillyT

BillyT Active Member

I have likely been in facebook less than two years. ;)

I have been on LiveJournal for a long time and have used the Internet since 1995 or so, but I also had one of the last phones without a camera.

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

No.

I honestly cannot think of anything I would text about. If it's not urgent, I'll e-mail. If it is urgent, I'll call. If we're far apart and want to converse, I'll Skype.

6. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

Texting can be good when multi-tasking. You can have a slow conversation with someone while still accomplishing other things.

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I almost never texted until about a year ago. Now, I think it's the greatest thing ever.

Draft saved Draft deleted