1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peter King's Hearing on Radicalization of Muslims

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Opening statements on now.

I know this is going to be controversial, and I don't want to see any group unfairly stigmatized, marginalized, or discriminated against.

At the same time, if there is a problem, then we should look into it and figure out if there are answers.

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to finding out what he thinks he thinks. And the coffee had better be Peet's.

3. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to him defending his long-time support of Irish terrorists.

I guess in Mr. King's mind, that if you play on the Catholic side, you're free to blow things up and kill innocents. Just don't put a towel on your head.

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/03/09/peter-kings-ira-support-resurfaces-as-lawmaker-probes-muslim-ra/

4. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Nothing good is going to come from this thread. The usual suspects will make sure that happens. Forget it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.