1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Peter King (again)

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Wendell Gee, May 16, 2011.

1. beardpuller

beardpuller Active Member

I seriously doubt SI has anybody traveling first class, unless the writer is paying for the difference from coach.
    Orbitz works just fine, obviously. I try to keep my miles with just one airline, so I can get upgraded here and there, etc.; often I just book through the airline's site. It's usually pretty reasonable.
    I don't know if PK really flies a ton. From where he lives he can drive or take the train to a lot of NFL venues. Remember, he needs to be in the Manhattan studio every Sunday for that show he does. My sense is he travels a lot of miles to training camps, not that much during the season.

2. BobSacamano

BobSacamano Member

"Reportedly" was added after news started spreading that it may not have happened. PK initially "reported" it himself before hinting that there was another source.

Draft saved Draft deleted