1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PETA eliminates last vestige of credibility: Advocates breast milk in ice cream

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Piotr Rasputin, Sep 24, 2008.

1. The Granny

The Granny Guest

Or two waffle cones that, if you so desire, you can push together, bury your face into and go, "Bllllarrrffflllllll"

2. SigR

SigR Member

as distasteful as it might seem, it's only our societal norms and mores that make it "distasteful". Human breast milk is the most palatable and nutritious type of milk for humans because it has the proteins and chemicals in it that are biologically intended specifically for humans.

That said, if humans want to use cow milk, I've got no problem with that. Animals are property and we ought to be able to do with them as we please.

It's easy to forget our primary biological functions when we are raised from birth to think they are gross.

3. The Granny

The Granny Guest

I just tasted like warm, sweet milk. What? Why are you looking at me like that? Yeah, like you all have never tried it.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

That's udderly ridiculous...

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Booo!

6. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

7. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I always thought it was because it reminded us of sucking on our mother's tits. You say to-may-to, I say to-mah-to

8. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

What he said.

9. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Double nipple ripple?

Braberry Cream?

10. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

Melon Melon.

Mammary Magic.

Luscious Lactations.

11. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

before putting the milkers on a cow, you're supposed to take a wet sponge or soft brush and give the udders a quick swipe. Where do I apply for that job at the PETA ice cream plant?

12. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Re: PETA eliminates last vestige of credibility: Advocates breast milk in ice cr

People
    Eating
    Tasty
    Animals

Draft saved Draft deleted