1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Perhaps Caitlyn Jenner can find a home in the Dominican Republic

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HandsomeHarley, Sep 22, 2015.

1. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

What about the men? Can they grow a double dick?

That could be very useful in the Southern California film industry....

2. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

The joke still sucks, even after the edit.

Ace likes this.
  3. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Gives the lie to the saying that Dominicans are born with a bat in their hand.

4. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Was going to say -- no pics = worthless, but in this case it's OK. Coincidentally my buddy has a hot gf who is from DR and they are going on vacation in Thailand, which my buddy says has a sizeable chicks with dicks population. Never saw my buddy's gf naked, but would be stunned if she had male genatalia.

5. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

That was quite the connect-the-dots thought process.

6. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Not really connect the dots. Kind of a non sequitur, but was a coincidence. I was unaware that there seem to be a good amount of transexuals in Thailand, at least according to my buddy. And being that his gf is from DR, thought they would vacation in there or somewhere in the Carribean. But they went to Jamaica in the spring and she wants to go to Thailand. I also was unaware there are a significant number of girls with cocks in DR. I work with a girl from DR and will ask her is she is aware of this.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Uh oh. That should be an interesting conversation in the work environment.

SnarkShark likes this.
  8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Bangkok is a transsexual hub because you can get the surgery done there for (relatively) cheap.

I thought the DR was known only for sex tourists like Rush Limbaugh. I learned something new.

Draft saved Draft deleted