1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Perfect film moment

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John B. Foster, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Was rewatching a couple of scenes from Heat tonight, and your dead on about the deep roster.
    Mykelti Williamson and Ted Levine (Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs) were on Pacino's team. Hank Azaria was perfect as Charlene's slimy sidepiece. William Fichtner showing up again, along with Henry Rollins as his muscle. Shit, Dennis Haysbert in a throwaway role as the guy who takes Danny Trejo's place as the getaway driver.
    Also, I had no idea about this until looking at a couple of the IMDB pages, but the guy who plays Ralph (the guy fucking Pacino's wife and watching his TV) was the asshole stepdad who gets stabbed through the milk carton and head in Terminator 2.

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

A lot of great scenes in this thread. The final minutes of "FOD" always get to me. Schlocky or not, it's a great movie.

One that hit me today is when Ed Harris walks off with the little Russian kid he's about to hang in "Enemy at the Gates." How depraved one must have been for that to happen.

Draft saved Draft deleted