1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Perfect Christmas Gift for Fenian

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Dec 12, 2006.

1. I thought you said I was lying about the gay strip club thing. Now its somehow my fault it happened? I was asking for it maybe?

How did that line of justification work out with your two ex-wives?

2. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

So, Chris, what you're saying is that JR is a heel because he had two failed marriages? That explains a lot.

3. 21

21 Well-Known Member

I still have no idea what to get for Fenian.

4. Heineken - out of concern for your sanity - maybe you should avoid this thread and spend your time in better pursuits like learning how to pick a bank (something which most high school students have no trouble with doing). Maybe when that's done you can start a thread about how you have trouble ordering off a menu.

5. fmrsped

fmrsped Active Member

Wait. ... Idaho left the board and isn't a moderator anymore, just a full member? And there was a thread?

Whoa.

Link to the thread please?

And JR, you're a prick, but you're coming off as the winner in this fight. Congrats.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Good to see Chris is still a douchebag.

7. Hey zeke's back! I missed you kid.

Its been a while since you were on. Did you have to pull a double at the drive-thru window? You must be all tuckered out.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Can't help it, can you?

You're just a douchebag to the core.

9. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Chris, here's my issue with you. You act like an innocent babe wondering why Jones is calling you a liar and yet you had the opening salvo about him hitting women.

If you dislike him so much, quit fucking writing about him, quit fucking referencing him and quit fucking commenting to him. Plain and simple.

10. Oh I can help it but why should I when dopes like you keep coming back for more?

zeke do you fish? It seems to me that you are just like a little fish a fisherman keeps catching and throwing back because he's too small to keep. That little fish who keeps taking the hook won't survive in the wild for long.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Dopes coming back for more?

I've decided I like calling you a douchebag. Because, you know, you are one.

Maybe I'll start a blog. Here are my top five reasons why Chris is a douchebag:

1. Because he is.
    2. Because he is.
    3. Because he is.
    4. Because he is.
    5. Now go fuck yourself.

Whee, I've achieved your status in life. What a fine morning.

12. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Hey, Evil Chris. How's it going?

You aren't still buying cheap meds from Canada are you? You know what those do to you.

Draft saved Draft deleted