1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Perfect Christmas Gift for Fenian

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Dec 12, 2006.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Are you already assuming I'm going to field a pisspoor lineup this week to sabotage your chances?

Your team is dangerous. I want no part of you in the playoffs.

2. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Chris, you probably masterbate more than anyone else. And BYH -- based on math -- might be able to climax 400 times in a day. Doesn't make you a better lovers.

Enjoy the consolation bracket.
    :D

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Of course not. The bastard had the gall to take a break. Imagine that!

How someone could be a moderator or webmaster and spend little time on the board boggles the mind. You, Idaho, suck.

4. spnited

spnited Active Member

As JR mentioned, Chris, I was at the Toronto outing, I know JR and his lady.. two of the nicest people I have ever met.
    Jones falls into that category, too.

As for you, I have no further comment.

5. I have never made claim to any standing in the journalist community but I am a reader and I offered criticism on an article on Bill James on the baseball thread without even knowing Jones was the author. The fact that he still has a problem with that criticism says more about him I think. It was hardly an attack.

And JR - what am I lying about? You taking me to Spotted Dick's, you taking an opportune piss to miss the check, you making bad jokes about keeping women in line or you suggesting that I go to Remington's and then taking that back because you forgot it was the gay club?

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

BYH: Just because he doesn't post a lot doesn't mean he's not aware of the board's happenings.

Others: I'm not campaigning for the moderator job, so no one else needs to do it for me.

7. I think I'd make a fine moderator

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Uh huh (to comment no. 1, not no. 2).

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I met you at the pub you mentioned. That's about it.

The rest is egregious bullshit and you know it, you insufferable twit. Go grow some balls.

You're a fraud and a liar.

10. I guess I could dig up the credit card receipt to show that I picked up that check and I know I have the PM's where you "mistakenly" tried to send me to a gay caberet.

I don't like you - you don't like me - why don't we just avoid each other. You stay off the threads I start and I'll stay off the threads you start.

11. All I want for Christmas is the Texas 23rd...

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Chris, if I mistakenly sent you to a "gay caberet", it must have been the cowboy hat and leather chaps you were wearing that gave you away.

Congratulations. You are a douchebag on two threads now.

Draft saved Draft deleted