1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Perfect Christmas Gift for Fenian

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Dec 12, 2006.

1. Buck - we may have to put our feud on hold for a bit. I'm spreading myself a bit thin here.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

No problem, enemy mine. I understand.

3. Jones

Jones Active Member

Jeez, Lynch, I didn't know bloggers could even type the word "professional" without getting their charitable status revoked.

4. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

And don't forget my ugly explosion on a thread where a perfectly nice gentleman was simply looking for advice on how to spend his down time.

But I have a good excuse. Apparently, this butt plug is a George W. Bush/Pinocchio crossbreed. Every few minutes, his nose jabs my pancreas. Oh, the pain.

5. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Sounds like you're putting it in wrong -- not that I'd know ANYTHING about that.

And this thread doesn't need to be whacked. If you all want it to die, stop replying on it.

6. Jones

Jones Active Member

Done and done. And welcome back.

7. 21

21 Well-Known Member

YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF US!!

8. Look Jones - I'm probably going to call it a night before I say something that causes you to have a hissy fit and leave the board again.

Yeah I'm just a lowly blogger but my criticism really seems to have made struck a chord with you. You seem to have had perfect recall about what I said. Why do you think you are so sensitive like that? Did you not get enough hugs as a kid or something?

9. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Blasphemy!

10. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

Thank goodness I'm not the boss of you.

But Chris L is my bitch. Just check the NIAFL standings for verification.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

It's funny that Lynch, with no standing in the journalist community, would attack Jones who has won awards for his magazine writing and has actually written books.

All we can say about Chris is that he's a fraud and a liar. (Oh, and Chris, you ARE a liar)

12. Am I the Peyton Manning of the NIAFL or what analogy would work best for the guy who scores the most points in the league but misses the playoffs?

Draft saved Draft deleted