1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Perfect Christmas Gift for Fenian

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Dec 12, 2006.

1. spnited

spnited Active Member

Chris, you've now lowered yourself to the level of total scumbag.

2. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

I'm sorry -- sending the guys to a gay strip club is funny in my book. I couldn't get into strip clubs when I was 12. We have funny laws about that down here.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Oh, he can go lower than that.

4. Hmmmm... you come on this thread just to insult me and I'm the wanker?

You call me a drunk because I had a few beers at the bar you brought me to. A bar called the Spotted Dick and a place where I ended up picking up the tab because you just happened to have to go to the bathroom when the tab came. You've been divorced twice and like to make jokes about hitting women. You tried to send me to a strip club called Remington's and then apologized by saying you forgot that it was "the gay one". Maybe your jokes about hitting women was just you trying to "man up" but I found them distasteful then and just as distasteful now.

Go ahead and toss some more insults my way but it won't change the truth and it won't wash the stink off of you.

Spnited if you met JR you would know who the scumbag is.

5. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Look, I don't know what the fuck is up with all of the recent jabs around here by Evil Bastard. But it's about time that it stopped.

The Idaho thread, while all in good fun, was nearly slanderous and wholly inappropriate. And I don't know what to make of this one. First, Chris says that JR hits women. Then he says that the guy just told jokes about hitting women. Hey, I wasn't there. I have no idea what this about. It almost comes off as a lover's quarrel, but it sure seems like quite a jump to make when you assume that someone is guilty of something just because they made a joke about it.

For the sake of my sanity, Chris, cut the shit or just go.

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Thank you for saying what everyone is thinking.

7. Heineken - I really could care less about your sanity.

As far as the Idaho thing - it was a joke from that start. A joke that Idaho got a kick out of. Sorry if I didn't seek your approval first.

As far as JR is concerned - he came on this thread and called me a drunk, a retard and delusional - all insults just hurled to make him feel like a big man. He came after me. Meanwhile what I posted above is true.

I loathe JR as is obvious.

8. Well at least you're complaining about something other than food this time

9. Off the meds again Chris? Cockbag.

10. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Anyone think this thread will end well?

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

It didn't start well. Why would it end well?

12. Jones

Jones Active Member

Lynch, you contribute less than zero to this community. That being said, I have a strange pity for you -- although I have more for your wife and kids -- because I believe you're genuinely fucked in the head. No sane and adjusted person could even pretend to be so scummy.

Seriously, dude. Get help.

Draft saved Draft deleted