1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Perfect Christmas Gift for Fenian

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Dec 12, 2006.

1. This way when he starts all those anti-Bush threads we won't have to keep asking "What's up his ass?" We'll know.

http://www.strangenewproducts.com/2006/11/celebrity-buttplugs.html

2. spnited

spnited Active Member

Chris uses the Bush buttplug as a pacifier.

3. spnited - everyone knows that I'm holding out for either the Rumsfeld or Pedro products

4. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Chris, as usual, has his head up his ass.

There is no such thing as a "pro Bush" thread. Unless you're 1) in denial 2) drunk 3) in a special ed class.

Shit, Chris qualifies for all three.

5. But I don't hit women.

So I guess that puts me one up on you

6. JR

JR Well-Known Member

And I guess that's the best little bit of pathetic nonsense you can come up with in your drunken stupor.

Go back to fondling your Rumsfeld doll.

7. And the board notes the lack of a denial.

This is no "have you stopped beating your wife joke".

8. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Two things: 1. I agree, that would be a great gift for Fenian

2. Chris, I don't think you can complain about the "gay strip club" thing like you did earlier today. I once did that to one of my friends, and it was a great, great joke. They walk into "Excalibur" because I told them it was where the hottest chicks in town were, order a beer and plop down and await their babes. They quickly got the message, however, left their beers and got the hell out of there. Priceless. I'd pull that one again in a second. So if that story was true, props to the guy that pulled it off. If not, well, I suggest trying it on someone. It's a good'un.

9. Pilot - JR swears that the last time he was there that it was a straight bar. It wasn't a set-up.

10. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Hmmm ... still sort of funny. For me, it worked so well it almost didn't seem possible. I mean, it was called EXCALIBUR, for crying out loud. I can' believe they went in.

It could have been better — I was just hoping they'd open the door and get a huge black dong right in the face. Sadly, they were between shows or something.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

The board doesn't "note anything". You're a wanker--beyond pathetic.

I don't have to deny some accusation that's a figment of your delusional and sordid imagination.

Fact is, you have no credibility around here. You have become the SportsJournalists.com village idiot.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

What are you, twelve years old?

Draft saved Draft deleted