1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Percosets are awesome

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Uncle.Ruckus, May 17, 2013.

1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Good luck tomorrow.

2. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Best of luck!

3. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

You bet. Let us know how it goes when you can.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Good luck.

5. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Break a leg !

6. Dyno

Dyno Well-Known Member

Good luck!

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Enjoy workman's comp... :D

Hope you're doing better... Hang in there...

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Hopefully Ruckus is resting comfortably tonight. If anyone knows how the surgery went and how he's doing, an update would be nice. I would suspect Ruckus himself won't be on tonight.

9. GidalKaiser

GidalKaiser Member

Hope everything went/goes well, Ruckus.

10. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

When I had major surgery about a decade ago, they gave me pain meds that I could take every four hours. After I took one before I went to bed, I would wake up four hours later (to the minute) so I could have the next one. That scared me. That tells you how effective that stuff can be.

I also got a bottle of oxycontin after my surgery. I only took them for two nights because I had the trippiest, most fucked-up dreams ever and as soon as I stopped taking them, they were gone... Percocet is not nearly as nuts as Oxy.

Prayers for Ruckus. I know he'll be fine, but any kind of surgery that requires a hospital stay and having to stay in bed, sucks major ass... Hang in there buddy...

11. Uncle Frosty

Uncle Frosty Member

I can enthusiastically recommend hydrocodone.

12. clintrichardson

clintrichardson Active Member

I have met people whose lives—their careers, their families— have been absolutely destroyed from addiction to hydrocodone. i enthusiastically recommend using it as little as possible for prescribed medical purposes only and then running away from it as fast as you can.

Draft saved Draft deleted