1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People's Most Beautiful People (2008 )

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, May 1, 2008.

1. ifilus

ifilus Active Member

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Actress Kate Hudson graces the cover of People magazine this week for the release of its "100 Most Beautiful People" list...

http://www.people.com/people/package/gallery/0,,20193583_20196426,00.html

Featured as one of this year's Most Beautiful:

[​IMG]
    Miss Rumer Willis

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Why are there so many more women than men on the list? The only standalone guy was Jason Taylor. Then there was Eva Longoria and Tony Parker, the cast of Gossip Girl (speaking of, wtf is that?) and Jessica Alba and Cash Warren. Where are all the men?!? :D

3. Even without posting an unflattering picture, I'm saying Taylor Swift doesn't belong on a 1,000,000 most beautiful people list. There's just something strange about her.
    And this may be the most beautiful shot of one of my all-time favs.

[​IMG]

4. They're going to include you as a surprise, Beet. After that, it just seemed unfair to include many other guys, as they would be ugly by comparison.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Bea Arthur looked and didn't roll over...

6. http://bp3.blogger.com/_RXuURnAJ-tg/RwlJvns26gI/AAAAAAAAKC4/1YVPkDVyzI4/s1600-h/Rumer+Willis+e1z.jpg

7. Diabeetus

Diabeetus Active Member

Eye deemanduh teh uthr hoteez. Kthxbai.

8. What? I'm sorry, I don't speak skank.

I wish I could remember where I first heard that line. It's a movie or TV show and I've used it for years but never can give proper credit.

9. Simon_Cowbell

Simon_Cowbell Active Member

This thread is worthless with pictures.

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

11. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

Give credit to "Airplane!", because it's a ripoff of that movie's "Excuse me, I speak jive."

12. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Of all of the celebrity daughers, Susan Sarandon's daughter is about 1,000,000,000 times better looking that Rumer Willis...

Draft saved Draft deleted