1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People you've never heard of with lots and lots of posts

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Rusty Shackleford, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

My second 'I've never noticed' thread of the day, after the stickied posts one, but anyway...

I've been registered on this site since 2004 and lurking for some time before that. But there are still times where I get on here and see somebody with an assload of posts, way more than me, and say to myself 'Where the hell did this person come from?'

For example, looking at the sports and news board there is a thread started by ScribePharisee. Never seen that screen name on here before, but the guy's got over 2,600 posts. I've apparently read one of them. Mike311 is another. One day I laugh when I see a picture of Zack Morris in someone's sig. The next time I notice he's got like 10,000 posts. Where was I for the other 9,999 and where did they all go? Are they all on stickied threads and I'm just missing them?

Anyway, thought it might be fun to see who everyone else's ScribePharisee is.

2. Who the fuck is Rusty Shackleford?

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

People you've never heard of with lots and lots of other screen names...

4. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

[​IMG]

You don't know who I am but I know where you live.

5. Angola!

Angola! Guest

Which almost makes it more impressive they have so many posts.

6. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

Some people only post in the weekly "Why is the NHL in Nashville?" thread.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

At one point, if you were away from the computer for more than 10 minutes you likely missed 87.8 posts by Mikey.

8. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Who the hell are you, Inky? Ink-Stained Wretch...him I know.

9. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Don't mention that guy to me. He has yet to come see the newest addition to the Wretch family. I think he's upset because grandma likes me best.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I think that was my average per day for last January.

11. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Rusty, I could almost see Scribe. I mean, he sticks mostly to news and politics. But how in the fuck do you miss Mikey? The guy posts MULTIPLE times on EVERY AG thread. And is the cause/root/butt of about 4 different run-into-the-ground jokes.

I mean, do you just not ever come to this site at all?

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Who the heck is imjustagirl and who does she work for?

Draft saved Draft deleted