1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People who go off the deep end

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Apr 24, 2008.

1. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I assure you nothing good will come from that. Take that however you'd like.

2. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I love the way those two play off each other. I wish they did more scenes together in the movies -- not that it would really matter, anyway.

3. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

You can't re-lose your virginity any more than you can last any longer than eight seconds.

4. I may have mentioned this before about Smodcast, but every time I listen, I am impressed with how funny Mosier is. I think he's actually funnier than Kevin, or at least wittier.
    He definitely knows a hell of a lot more.

5. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Smith is quicker. But Mosier is underestimated because he's a quiet dude, for the most part.

6. Kevin has more of a guttural mind. You can tell that from his films.
    Scott is better at building on a joke than he is.
    I can't believe we're dissecting this, and doing it on this thread, by the way.

7. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

I had to look at what thread this was. I just type, any more. I don't care where I do it.

8. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I find it amusing that I have anything at all to add to a "Saved By The Bell" thread, but.. I went to high school with Leanna Creel. And she's one of identical triplets. Didn't know her, but I was acquainted with one of her sisters since we were both soccer players.

Oddly enough, as they were growing up the sisters took great pains to look different, with totally different haircuts. I can only assume that as they got older they realized (a) they were kind of hot and (b) there are a whole lot of opportunities out there for hot triplets, including many that don't involve Hugh Hefner. And then they all got matching haircuts and immediately started turning up in things like Doublemint commercials.

9. That, Mike, is how you get to almost 15K posts in about two weeks.

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

That's awesome. Songbird -- remember him? -- was in second grade with Tiffany-Amber Thiessen. I bet if we all strung together, we could get a reunion on this board.

11. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Excellent. I had quite a star-studded high school experience. I was friends with the girl who played the shopkeeper's daughter on "The Waltons" years earlier, and the class ho made a few appearances on "Baywatch" as "Third Girl In Bikini." And there was also the weird, quiet, not-terribly-attractive girl who joined the Air Force and was kicked out of the military because she posed for Playboy wearing half her flight suit.

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

The latter girl is like a real-live Jenny, from Forrest Gump.

Draft saved Draft deleted