1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People who go off the deep end

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Overrated, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Overrated

Overrated Guest

So, everytime I turn on the TV and see Screech, the fucking guy is threatening somebody or arguing about something. Recently, I was flipping through the channels and he's on VH-1's Celebrity Boot Camp.

Screech then proceeded to drink some wine before he threatened to "gut" Brian Dunkelman of American Idol non-fame. It was honestly one of the most uncomfortable moments I've ever witnessed while sitting in my living room, yet it was awesome.

What the fuck happened to that guy...I mean, other than being Screech? Who else has just absolutely lost their mind?

In other Brian Dunkelman news, he just said he quit American Idol because of the way the kids on the show were treated. He then admitted it was a huge mistake to leave.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

Everybody assumes Dunkleman was fired... He wasn't...

Now Seacrest is on his way to being the next Dick Clark...

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I heard Screech has been smoking dope with college-age girls around Milwaukee.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

I think his exact quote to Dunkelman was, "I'll fucking gut you."

The poor guy quits a gold mine and now Screech is threatening to "gut" him. Can you fall any farther? In fairness, Dunkelman seems like he's taking it all in stride.

5. Mizzougrad96

Back in the 1990s, I was at a festival concert where Dustin Diamond was the bassist for some shit band...

Throughout the entire set, everybody was just screaming "Screech, Screech, Screech, Screech!!!!"

About 15 minutes into the set, Diamond grabs the mic and said, "My name is Dustin Diamond. My name is not Screech. Thank you."

(Three seconds of uncomfortable silence...)

SCREECH!!!!

He threw down his bass guitar and walked off the stage... Fucking hilarious...

6. Overrated

Overrated Guest

That's a tremendous story. Screech has evolved into one of my least liked people on the planet. I'd love to just beat the shit outta that guy, but I'm sure I'd feel terrible afterward.

7. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

Paging mikey...

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

We got some stuff from his agent about him coming to town soon and being on our morning show. We declined. It's a family based show. We know that most of our viewers would watch, but we've (the producers) have also seen his comedy and know they'd all be offended by his comedy. I just don't think it would be the best option for us to have someone who just said they'd gut someone to be on a family show.

9. Mizzougrad96

The easy explanation...

75 percent: The guy is a douche.
    25 percent: It's an act to ensure that people will watch them on TV.

10. Samson

Samson Guest

Time for Mikey to pick up the white courtesy phone.

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Perhaps one day, Dustin Diamond will come to embrace his Screech past the way Leonard Nimoy embraced his role as Spock, along with the bling bling that comes with it.

12. Lester Bangs

Lester Bangs Active Member

Then there's the fact that he is big, could very well kick your ass, and then you'd have to live with having had your ass kicked by Screech.

Draft saved Draft deleted