1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People Mag's Most Beautiful Woman is...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Apr 27, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I'm drunk HOT and beautiful!

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Fixed :D

3. Link?

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

rightg here (NSFW)

5. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

That is a complete joke. That choice tells me with certainty that the composition of People magazine's selection committee does not include much in the way of heteorsexual men.

6. Mira

Mira Member

Aren't you guys crazy for Jessica Alba these days? I'm surprised she didn't make the final cut.

I saw a pic of Jessica Biel hanging out at a Packers game with Justin Timberlake ... and she looks old. He looks 21, she looks 45.

That plastic surgery can certainly ruin a facial expression.

7. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

If you didn't like the pictures, check out the video: http://defamer.com/hollywood/diversion-tactics/distractingly-buxom-halle-berry-talks-about-her-movie-and-the-wildfires-we-think-315035.php

Distractingly Buxom Halle Berry Talks About Her Movie And The Wildfires, We Think

8. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

Evidently, Ms. Biel was playing for both teams while at Lambeau (not including the Packers or the Bears).

[​IMG]

Jessica Biel Gets Badonka-groped!

Posted Oct 18th 2007 11:18AM by TMZ Staff
    Filed under: Wacky and Weird

Hardbodied hottie Jessica Biel was at a Packers Football game, when a gal pal reached for waaay more than some popcorn! Biel attended the game with her beau, Justin Timberlake, but while he had his back turned, Jessica's BFF tried to get some PDA with the starlet. Touchdown!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

Anyone of any gender, age, persuasion, whatever, should be so lucky as to get a handful of that ass.

Draft saved Draft deleted