1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People Mag's Most Beautiful Woman is...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Apr 27, 2007.

1. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Okie - Thank You. :)

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

No doubt.

Jolie looks like she birthed Mike Ricci, her DNA starting him on his ugly way. Then, just for good measure, she beat the shit out of him on a daily basis until he was horror film hideous, making her look good in comparison.

The ole birth Mike Ricci to make you look good trick. Can smell that bullshit when it goes down from a mile away.

3. Bubbler

Jesus Christ. There's so much airbrushing going on in that JLH picture, we all damn near suffocated. I'm talking like ... Mars in Total Recall-like suffocation.

But kudos to airbrushing.

4. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

JLH is no way better looking than half of these women mentioned.

5. Sure there's some airbrushing, but there is in most glamor shots you see of Hollywood beauties.
    I like JLH because she actually seems approachable. I like the girl-next-door look and she is like the ultimate in that -- at least to me.
    But hey, I think Scarlett Johanssen has an ugly face, so what do I know?

6. John

John Well-Known Member

That photo should probably be linked NSFW. Nice though.

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I agree about Scarlett

8. Good point.

9. Bubbler

You guys are quite mad you know.

10. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

Lets all give a big thank you to people magazine for giving this douchebag bragging rights for the rest of his life

[​IMG]

11. Just so I'm clear, does ANYONE agree with People?
    We can all pick our favorites, but does anyone think People actually got it right?
    I don't, and I doubt anyone else does. It's pretty surprising they could be totally alone in picking the most beautiful woman in the world.

Draft saved Draft deleted