1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

People Gone Feral....

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by qtlaw, Aug 19, 2019.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Florida man arrested after texting mass shooting plans

I'm sorry, not being racist just want to point out who is the most likely to be a "terrorist" to us on home soil, its a single, white, male. That's what the facts say.

Its not some illegal immigrant which is what the war mongers, right wingers, nationalists want you to believe. Its our own, home bred, publicly schooled kids.

BitterYoungMatador2 likes this.
  2. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Wix wrote in the messages he wanted to die but was hoping to “have fun doing it.” He also mentioned he was hoping he would meet someone who makes him change his mind and make life worth living.

Translation: No one will fuck me! It makes me sad!

3. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

4. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

He'll meet lots of interesting people and have plenty of time for engaging conversations where he's going for the next 8-10 years.

I get the copy-cat thing. But don't think 100 innocent victims as part of a "group suicide" will get you much sympathy. Jim Jones already has that record.

Draft saved Draft deleted