1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pennsylvania to sue NCAA

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Captain Obvious, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

At some point the Justice Department has to start asking if Corbett in his capacity as AG and now as governor, has been violating federal laws in order to cover up his own involvement.

From many accounts Sandusky transported some of his victims across state lines to engage in his assaults, which makes it a federal crime and Corbett's aiding and abetting of course buys him a piece of that action.

Maybe Sandusky will live to have a cellmate.

Maybe more than one -- everybody seems to have utterly and completely forgotten Sandusky's other very very prominent close warm personal friend, who nominated him for a Congressional award even after he had been fired from the football coaching staff. Who knows, maybe a turbocharged investigation into Corbett's involvement will bring out the truth on him, too.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

and former players are giddy, flat-out giddy they are fighting back ... hell, some of them might even start a lawsuit of their own. i only hope every ounce of truth comes out on every last fucking asshole who covered up child rape at that shithole in the name of college football:

http://www.centredaily.com/2013/01/03/3452969/penn-state-football-former-nittany.html

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

WE ARE...... PENN STATE!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Well, as I posted many times on the main Sandusky/Paterno threads, I am sure at some point Corbett probably thought to himself, "Hmmm, Joe is 84. Nobody's going to send him to jail. Might as well toss his carcass overboard and hope he takes as much of the blame as possible right along with him. It sucks this will tarnish and destroy his legacy, but better him than me. Plus if I make a huge show of making sure I am publicly associated with shoving Paterno out the door, maybe people will forget I sandbagged the whole investigation for years in the first place and quit asking questions about it."

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

Dude. This is a new year. PLEASE. Try and grow up in 2013. PLEASE. What is your malfunction that you feel you MUST post simple minded and simple assed statements just to start an argument on an anonymous message board? I mean really, what's the problem?

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You gave up the right to complain about others needing to grow up with your trolling. And coming on here with that bullshit is exactly that. You are being a troll. Don't like it? Don't do it.

8. Drip

Drip Active Member

I don't know where you get off calling anyone a troll. When I last checked, this was an anonymous message board where people can express their views freely. You seem to have a major problem with that. Perhaps you don't have any friends or perhaps you find it easier to send text messages than to talk with someone personally. I don't know and really don't care.
    You have a problem with wanting to start stupid arguments. This is a new year and you're still doing the same stupid shit. JUST GROW UP. I don't enjoy debating bullshit with you or anyone else on here. It has really run its course.
    If you don't like a post or a poster, there is an ignore button. USE IT.

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

i hope the humor of that post is not lost on any person.

without making a single contribution to the thread ... outofplace comes and trolls this thread, hard.
    there actually is a definition for that word, champ. maybe you should, ya know, look it up. that post is so pathetic, it's not even funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.