1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pee Wee's Playhouse

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Precious Roy, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

He played Captain Carl for a couple seasons, I think. Natasha Lyonne (American Pie) played Opal on the show, too. S. Epitha Merkeson was Reba, the Mail Woman.

Slappy brought up Clooney, who even before Rosanne appeared on Street Hawk, Sunset Beat, Crazy Like a Fox, The Facts of Life, Hunter, Murder She Wrote and Golden Girls. Serious.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0000123/

2. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

That chick from American Pie who went all crack-head (Natasha Lyonne) ... she's on Pee-Wee's Playhouse, too.

EDIT: Added her name.

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I'm assuming you mean Natasha Lyonne, but by your description you could also mean Tara Reid... ;D

4. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Don Cheadle was a regular on "Golden Palace", the sequel to "Golden Girls".

5. Cape_Fear

Cape_Fear Active Member

I can't think of the character's name but he was the blue head inside the box. He also was in a commercial for the Activision Ice Hockey game for Atari.

6. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

That was Phil Hartman? I can't believe it. I did see him, he's in EVERY episode.

Meka-leka hi Meka hinie-ho

7. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

Jambi was Phil Hartman?
    Meka-leka hi, Meka-chali ho...

8. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

I have to stop now before I go blind, Phil Hartman was Captain Carl the seaman...
    Jambi was played by John Paragon who played Cedric in the sponge episode of Seinfeld

9. Little Feat -- as The Factory, playing The Bedbugs -- on F Troop.
    Robert Redford on The Twilight Zone.
    Jack Nicholson -- "Thank you, Miz Taylor" -- on The Andy Griffith Show.

10. crimsonace

crimsonace Well-Known Member

Adam Sandler - one of Theo's teenaged friends in one of the earlier seasons of The Cosby Show.

11. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Sam Peckinpah, who directed "The Wild Bunch" and a slew of magnificent, yet violent films, also directed Julian Lennon's "Much Too Late (For Goodbyes)" video back in the 80s.

12. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Is Adult Swim going to air only a select few episodes of Pee Wee's like they did with Saved By The Bell?

Draft saved Draft deleted