1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pearl Jam fans: Are they going to start playing Brother live?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Det. Jimmy McNulty, Jun 3, 2009.

1. When did Live at Easy Street come out?

Dead Man isn't technically PJ as it has always been Ed solo.

Add a ripping version of Atlantic City to Ed's Bruce covers. I got a copy of one of the Baltimore shows and it's epoch as all hell.

2. 1. Easy Street came out in '06. I've seen it a bunch, but have never picked it up. Might have to that now.

2. Debated as to where to put Dead Man, but since it appeared on Lost Dogs (and since full band has played it live, Benaroya Hall being the most notable) I put it as full band. I feel it's as much a "band" song as Soon Forget, though I know of course Soon Forget was on Binaural.

3. Probably add a whole bunch of others, too. I was just going for the ones that I heard over the course of four shows.

Still processing what I saw over the course of the four nights, but man, I can't get Golden State out of my head. EJ Barnes kicks Corbin Tucker's ass, too. I would throw on my holiday single right now, but I miss me some EJ.

Is is 9/22 yet?

3. Reason to Believe would be perfect Ed as a Bruce cover. He'd do that song more than justice.

4. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

I thought Sleater-Kinney was OK on the 2003 tour. But when Corin started butchering Pearl Jam encores, I had to draw the line.

On songs like Fortunate Son or RITFW, she sounded like a baby being beaten to death with a cat. No thank you.

EJ Barnes is great.

5. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

Played it during the tour opener in Calgary last night ...

6. brother ... from calgary

Draft saved Draft deleted