1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

PDB: Bin Laden determined to strike in U.S.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lyman_Bostock, Sep 24, 2006.

1. ... or something like that.

http://www.fas.org/irp/cia/product/pdb120498.html

2. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Why bring out facts Lyman they will just shot you down as being stupid/ignorant or just plain call you a dirty name.

3. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Wow, very few threads have reached this level of asshattery in JUST TWO POSTS! Nice work, fellas!!!

4. indiansnetwork

Told you so. Unfortantly instead of reading the 9/11 report information you have supplied, Mert would rather atack us and not the merits of our arguements. This is typical liberal modus operandi.

5. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Facts: Report issued in 1998. Report, featuring additional information, turned over by Clinton administration to Bush administration in 2001. Nine months later, well ....

6. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Sorry, Master Sergeant. I'll go clean the latrine now.

7. indiansnetwork

William Clinton had the opportunity to capture and detain one Osama Bin Laden but chose not to. George was in office only a few months at the time of 9/11, what ever ball was rolling was not going to be fully stopped at this point in time.

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

That's right, he was sitting right there. Now if Bill just hadn't had that one extra cup of coffee, maybe he wouldn't have had to pee when OBL got up after paying the check. BLAST!

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

PDB? Pope Dirk Benedict? How the hell does he know?

10. indiansnetwork

Here you go. http://prisonplanet.com/sudan_offered_to_arrest_bin_laden.html

11. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

Well, yesterday I found out that Adios Mother Fuckers....well, they fuck you up. Especially when chugged.

12. carrie

carrie Active Member

I'm not clicking those links because I don't really feel like reading tripe.

But I sure as hell hope not. I gotta travel to go buy fabric this week!

Draft saved Draft deleted