1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paydirt! Dumbest political column ever..by Canada's own Rachel Marsden

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Oct 29, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Ewwwwwwwwww. Another string of words and images I'll never unsee.

2. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Know what? Ultimately, as I said before, I
    Sounds like a typical afternoon in the Oval Office ... say, about 1998.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

the only thing good about this link was fact that it also came with a link to "the sunshine girls"

4. Except for one being voluntary and one not being, you'd almost be right.

5. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Did I miss Mr. O'Reilly being convicted and sent to prison for rape or another sexual offense? But don't let that fact get in the way of another argument that panders to your basest instinct.

Officially tired of this argument. You may have the last word. I'm sure you'll sleep easier tonight.

6. Boom_70

Its hard to imagine Don Maynard as a halfback.

7. Boom_70

See

Broderick, Junita
    Jones, Paula
    Willie, Catherine

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Fenian post about Maypo coming in 3 ... 2 ... 1 ....

9. Oh, so settling a sexual-harassment suit for big money is not compelluing evidence of the conduct in question.
    Bill Clinton will be happy to hear it.
    You asked questions.
    I answered.
    You didn't like the answers so you pretended to get the vapors about the way they were presented.

10. Boom_70

Maybe settling is just smart business when you are in the public eye. .See Garden , Madison Square.

11. JR

JR Well-Known Member

I posted this original story for comedic purposes

I never thought anyone with a smidgen of a brain would come and try and defend her but then I forget about Humourless Hondo who regularly leads the charge to defend the liars, frauds and yes, the psychos. Or at least, the mentally unstable in Ms. Marsden's case.

This is not a matter of opinion, Hondo. She has always been a nut job going back to her days at UBC. She has been convicted of stalking and had a restraining order issued against her.

Anybody who thinks she has anything to contribute to any debate is well, mentally challenged.

You can hold an opinion you want about why the earth is 6,000 years old, why global warming doesn't exist and why the earth is flat.

Still makes you look like a dolt.

12. Boom_70

From now on the only links from The Sun that you should post are those of the Sunshine girls.

Draft saved Draft deleted