1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pay up Mayor McCheese!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Aug 10, 2007.

1. KP

KP Active Member

In the story it says the guy told the person over the speaker and two face-to-face, but Mom is saying five steps. What were steps 4 and 5? The fourth one should have been lift up the fucking bun in the parking lot and the fifth one definitely shouldn't have been a taste test in the dark. Why didn't they go to a McDonalds in Clarksburg (or even Fairmont or the one off I-79 and 50 in Bridgeport), who eats fast food more than a half-hour old?

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

3. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

They probably did...To buy Quarter Pounders wtih cheese.

4. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

And it just so happened that they were going to eat in a darkened room. ::)

Please. McD's should cover his medical expenses (assuming he actually did order them without cheese), but no more.

5. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I used to work with a guy who looked like Grimace and ate like the Hamburgerler. That's my only contribution to this thread.

6. Captain_Kirk

Captain_Kirk Well-Known Member

That post is worthless without pictures. ;)

7. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

The guy would wolf down Big Macs two at a time, one in each hand. He was a remorseless eating machine. He'd wash down the Big Macs with pots of coffee and packs of cigarettes. I nicknamed him McAngioplasty.

8. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

McDonald's has a simple defense: "Yeah, like that's real cheese."

Draft saved Draft deleted