1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paula Deen is done

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Inky_Wretch, Jun 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deviljets7

deviljets7 Member

[​IMG]

2. Shoeless Joe

Shoeless Joe Active Member

Fuck that bullshit and the PC horse it rode in on. The world is never going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya. People need to get along but we are all never going to be one. Just because a person doesn't see eye to eye with everyone or tells off-color jokes it doesn't make them bad. It makes them human.

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Yeah, drop the N-bomb in a celebration of our differences.

4. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I was replying to drip's point. He said she had a racist POV but wasn't racist. That comment makes no sense.

5. Drip

Drip Active Member

Wow. Riptide, of all the posts you have ever put up, this one shows your ignorance, stupidity and careless attitude towards many along here. Your N-bomb is troubling on many levels. Please, do me a favor and do not reply to any of my posts. Even in jest, I find your post extremely difficult and uncomfortable. I'm sure I'm not alone in my assessment.

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

Wicked, I'm confused. Are you saying my comment made no sense or Shoeless Joe's comment made no sense? Shoeless Joe, I think, understands where I was coming from and he posted basically the same thing. understas

7. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

No, I'm pretty sure 99 percent of SJ posters got the joke, you attention-whoring gasbag.

[​IMG]

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

9. Speaking of one of the "War of Northern Agression" buffs...

10. Drip

Drip Active Member

Hey wake the fuck up. Who in the fuck wants to grab attention on a fucking anonymous sports journalism message board? You can't be serious with that last post.
    And since you're such a bright person, how about explaining the joke to those who are not your cool friends or the one percenters so that everyone can have a good laugh.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I should so get that as my license plate.

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

If you tell an off-color joke, you're being off-color.

If you tell a racist joke, you're being racist.

I don't see why this is so difficult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.