1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paula Confusion

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by HeinekenMan, Oct 13, 2010.

1. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

Wow. I expected the hurricane models on Paula to converge by now. The things are all over the place. NOGAPS shows a figure "6" sort of deal that could hit South Florida. Another is nearly an oval shape around Cuba, and a third heads south in what appears to be a DNA helix. The models really start to go their own way Thursday evening. I guess we'll see what happens. I doubt the U.S. will be impacted much.
  2. MacDaddy

MacDaddy Active Member

Thought this was going to be about Paula Abdul.
  3. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

That's what the world is today, hey hey!!!
  4. HeinekenMan

I tried to think of a witty title, but I failed. It sounds like the hurricane might fall apart. But check out these models. They're even more insane than before.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

What does MC Skat Cat think?
  6. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Now I'm really confused. The cable news shows will be happy as they need a new ride since the miners will now be moving on to talk show portion of the event.
  7. HeinekenMan

If only some NFL quarterback would send out a pic of his johnson.
  8. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

That will stay in the sports arena. Only would reach the cable news level if minor 21 had sent out a picture of his johnson
  9. HeinekenMan

What if Favre sent the miner's girlfriend a pic? After all, he knew she wasn't getting any. CNN mentioned Favre just before the mining rescues began. The local TV news had a report on it.
  10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I think I dated a girl named Paula Confusion.

At least it sure seemed like it.
  11. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Active Member

Can't you see? This is a Land of Confusion.
  12. Pete Incaviglia

Pete Incaviglia Active Member

I don't know what this says about me, but I read this thread title to the tune of this song:

I'm a looser.
Draft saved Draft deleted