1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paul Bissonnette, aka Biz Nasty, Coyotes tough guy, destroys Twitter Troll

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by JR, Aug 16, 2013.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Re: Paul Biszonnette, aka Biz Nasty, Coyotes tough guy, destroys Twitter Troll

Holy crap, JR misspelled a hockey player's name? Is the world ending?

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Fixed.
    I didn't misspell it. I just hit the wrong key by mistake :)

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

5. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

The kid was money in juniors when he played in Saginaw. I never thought he would become such a "name" in the NHL...but then again, Twitter wasn't around in 2003.

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

Epic stuff.

Hogue says he doesn't want anyone to think he's a troll hiding between a Twitter account, and says he'd happily meet Biz when the Coyotes come to Pittsburgh this season.

As if, pal. That's the internet equivalent of shouting stuff back at someone after you've run inside the house and locked the door.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I'll show you! SOME DAY!! You just wait!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. JR

JR Well-Known Member

He's self deprecating about his role

I'm paraphrasing this but at one point he tweeted that if a game was six periods, he'd reach ten minutes of playing time.

9. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Here a link to his best tweets

http://www.pensburgh.com/2010/12/20/1887471/paul-bissonnettes-33-top-twitter-hits

Ok, one of my favs

Regarding Sidney Crosby:

Watching my old linemate in pitt score goals. But seriously we were on the ice together during a game once for like 8 seconds. That counts as linemate right?

And this is pretty good:

@NoUsernameNed no offense to myself. But if u bought my hockey card for 139 dollars ur prolly on drugs.

10. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

He was on a pretty good roll earlier today as well

Jarrett Paul ‏@JPauL087 4h
    @BizNasty2point0 if you put as much effort Into your hockey game as you did you twitter game, you might actually get some Ice time

Jarrett Paul ‏@JPauL087 4h
    @BizNasty2point0 and honestly #earnyourmoney

Paul Bissonnette ‏@BizNasty2point0 4h
    I train Monday to Friday in the off season not including skating @JPauL087. I was an OHL all star, played U-17 and U-18 for Canada.

You think the NHL comes overnight @JPauL087? Played in the ECHL, 2 time all star. Up to the AHL, was switched to forward....

Then I adapted to 4th line plug eating punches @JPauL087. Now I'm eating filet every night. Keep the change.

11. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Bizzy has fun with social media...ya gotta give him that. I wonder how the 'Yotes feel about it.

12. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Given the ownership clusterfuck I suspect they love the distraction and the publicity

Draft saved Draft deleted