1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Patsy Ramsey, don't RIP

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Jun 24, 2006.

1. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

poloponies ... Not knowing the details of the murder has no bearing on what I said initially.

You're still a grown man who was banned from a website. That won't change.

2. shotglass

shotglass Guest

There's a difference between the two. I would have given you enough credit to know the difference.

You want to just let him hit-and-run, god bless ya.

Just understand this, because a few of you don't get it. Passy and I don't legitimize poloponies/DyePack by calling him on his bullshit. The people who DON'T respond legitimize him, because you give him the idea that what he's saying is OK, even implicitly approved.

3. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

IF she did it, sure, I have no problem.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

fair nuff

5. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

as I said

6. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Can you post the uncreative, piece of shit list? I wanna know where I rank.

7. cougargirl

cougargirl Active Member

Well, today's development should shed some light.

If anything, Patsy Ramsey should only be persecuted for dressing up her little girl like a big-haired hooker. Egads. I'd never put my child through that..

8. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Go fuck yourself.

9. Bubbler

This is crazy.

I don't live in Colorado, my kids don't galivant around at beauty contests, and my purient interest needle is almost always low.

I didn't give much of a shit then, and I really don't give a shit now. Yet the national media will run 99 yards with this like Tony Dorsett at the Metrodome, and shithole organizations like the tabloids and the succubi cable hosts like Nancy Grace, et al, will be stronger for it. The same people who made this case into the ridiculous circus it became.

It was a tragic murder, but tragic murders happen all the time. Can't this country, for one minute, focus on problems that affect all of us?

10. Bubbler

Bush: Hats off to you fine men! I can't believe it, but you've done your job again. By scaring distracting the shit out of the meek or the conclusion-jumpers sheep who'd rather pay attention to the vapidity of celebrities or some murder they have no connection to, you continue to prove just how much you really love 'Merica.
    Sub-Department of State, Scare The Shit Out Of Distract 'Merica Division: All in a days' work, boss.
    Bush: Now don't get hasty with that Natalee Holloway thing. We haven't had time to hatch the plan where she shows up on the Florida coast, no, Alabama coast, after rafting her way to freedom from Aruba. And that little brat is expensive. I thought $100,000 would last forever at that resort in Tobago, but man, is she going to be surprised when we tell America wasn't nuked by Muslim terrorists after all!

11. Flash

Flash Guest

Next up: Chandra Levy.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Why did I think this thread was about who was going to play quarterback for the Jets this season?

Draft saved Draft deleted