1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Patsy Ramsey, don't RIP

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Jun 24, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I've followed that from time to time, and it never helped. Time to take out the trash.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Then go forth and hold court. Just stop the perpetual whining about stupid shit.

If you're looking for some sort of apology about the Spelling post, you're not going to get it. It was obvious to everyone but you and PCPaseana that it was not serious.

3. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

All hateful Ping Pong aside here, I can't wait to find out what really happened to Jon Benet. The truth will emerge at some point.

4. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Then feel free to click logout.

5. printdust

printdust New Member

Well, I mean, what's a rugrat worth compared to losing your esteemed social status? ::)

6. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

OK, maybe I was asleep at the wheel, or just don't remember as much about this case as everybody else, but if they really did do it, ...

1. Why weren't the parents ever arrested?
    2. How'd they get away with it?

7. markvid

markvid Guest

They continually ignored everything the Boulder police told them to do (lie detectors, etc), they messed with the crime scene, etc.
    Why they never got arrested is a testament of how bad the Boulder Police are.

8. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

Amazing. So the Boulder police suck that badly? Do the Ramseys have a familial association with the whole force or what?

I'm not being sarcastic. I just don't know all the details.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

It's just too easy.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

I lost count of how many times they were told to submit samples, etc and they just said no and that was that.
    I don't know what the Boulder police were afraid of.

11. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

And yet you get mad, frustrated, or whatever when other people argue back and forth on here.

12. printdust

printdust New Member

money money money money money money money money

and the influence it brings.

Draft saved Draft deleted