1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Patsy Ramsey, don't RIP

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by markvid, Jun 24, 2006.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Afraid the Dye has been cast in that regard.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

There's no point in responding to you. The few times I have, you've shown yourself to be the most uncreative piece of shit on this whole board, and that's saying quite a bit.

So throw out your tired insults and think you're drawing some line in the sand. You've taken up the PC banner for a dead TV producer! Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

3. DyePack

DyePack New Member

You're a very close second on the uncreative, piece of shit list. For a short time, I thought otherwise, but that was a mistake.

Just go back to sketching, Helmut, and leave the ideas to people with a clue. (Hint: That's not you.)

4. PaseanaARG

PaseanaARG Guest

I don't claim to be creative. I was just saying you're trite, and you detract from the allure of this place. You make it less fun.

As someone who has been here a long time and never has been banned, I have some standing.

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Gotta love a response that starts like that^^^^

DP admitting what we've all known for months....he has no point.

6. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Careful, TV ... you're going to become No. 3 on THE LIST. ::)

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Having spent more than my share of time mucking around with the Ramsey case, I'll just say that now that mommy's dead, her now-adult son might just be willing to come forward and tell us what he really knows. Like why was the "ransom" note in mommy's handwriting?

8. markvid

markvid Guest

THANK YOU!
    Anyone who thinks she didn't know what happened isn't facing the facts.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I'm sorry that Patsy ramsey died a painful, lingering horrible death...

Would it be untoward of me to suggest a needle in the arm seven years ago would have much better?

10. Oooh, someone's grumpy at recess.

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

There's the old saying: Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke. Read into that what you will. Since you seem to have trouble reading between the lines, I'll even help you out:

One word would be Paseana. One word would be you. And the third word starts with an F.

12. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Glad to see you've taken a break from the DNC agenda, Streisand.

Draft saved Draft deleted