1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pats are 24 point favorites against the Jets

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Pats 64-0 (Brady throws to Moss for the two-point conversion on the last TD)

2. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Glancing around, best I saw was +1250 (but at a joint that will no longer accept Yankee players).

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Bet New England, give the points.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

I don't gamble, so can you or Ben explain that one to me? Aren't they far more likely to lose by 24 or less than win?

5. Only 24?

[​IMG]

"I find your lack of faith...disturbing."

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

This week the Pats will attempt to get extra receivers on the active roster by de-activating every other QB not named Brady, since there's no chance any of them get into the game at all. In fact, the hoodie will make Mike Martz jealous by unveiling the first ever eight-receiver set, and on a 1st and 10 from his own 34 no less. The only time any running backs get in the game is when they want to split one out wide, so that they have nine receivers in the game. Years from now this game will be looked at as when history suddenly deemed Don Coryell's offense as a descendant from the Big-10's classic three-yards and a cloud of dust strategy.

7. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Okay, who wins: New England Patriots vs. the Miami Dolphins ... coached by Ditka?

8. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

I'm going with 63-6. Jets points will come on long field goals, because Mangini is better than anyone at kicking field goals when you need touchdowns.

I say 21-0 in the first quarter. Maybe 28-0 if NE wins the coin toss.

9. BYH

BYH Active Member

"It was 70-0 in the third quarter. Twenty field goals and they'd be within four field goals of taking the lead. What do you want me to do? Yeah I was watching the game. I was there."

10. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Ditka.

11. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

Ditka vs. the assembled choir of heavenly angels?

12. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Ditka.

Draft saved Draft deleted