1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pats are 24 point favorites against the Jets

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by hockeybeat, Dec 10, 2007.

1. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Me too. If this week is a huge blowout and Belicheat shows no remorse in leaving the starters in all the way, the line for Miami will have to be at least 35 points. Bookies need to get Dolphin money somehow. I'd get a $2 ticket on Miami to show the grandkids someday.

2. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

I think it's likely the Pats will drop 50. I also think it's likely Brady loses the ability to walk.

3. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

WHAT?

I had Cumberland + 222.

4. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

I like to take my wagering advice from Bandwagon Boy:

I need to BET on this game it is the easyest game of all times!

I will have to take some of my stuff down to the pawm-brokers that is the place that give you MONEY for stuff! And then when you win you bet you just go and buy it back! Its like a loane but without a bunch of snobby bank people aksing all kind of questions!

Face facts banks are for chumps and rip you off! The best way to get money fast is to trade you stuff in down at the palm shop! They rip you off and onley give you like $10 dollers for a awesome leather jacket with Darrell Ironhearts face on it! But thats okay if you are smart you take that ten $10 dollers and play the right lottry numbers on it and you make a big pile of money and go back and rebuyify you leather jacket! And KEEP all the proffits from the lottry! Its easy!

Even better is when you have a shure thing to bet on! Like patriats verse JETTS! Hahahha AWESOME! That is WAY better then the lottry! I will probaly take the oldballandchains neckeliss and brascelit down there to get some money for the foot ball betting! And the DV-d player and probaly some watches and rings and other junk like that! They will try and rip me off but they dont know my seceret trick of taking the money and betting it on the foot ball and then re-buyaffying all the stuff back! So in the end I WIN again!! AWESOME!! So you see palm shopps are pretty cool if you know how to play it and are smart like me! Dont be a chump tho they will ripp you ass OFF if you a chump! Like one time Dawgfood went down to there and palmmed all his old base ball cards and then he spended all the money at the macdonalds and allso on mad 40s from the piggeldy wiggeldy! He is dumb because then you cant go back and re-buy-affy you stuff that way! But dont tell him that! I helpped him drink them beers annyways HAHAHAH! AWESOME!

http://bandwagonboy.proboards18.com/index.cgi?action=userrecentposts&user=admin

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Rebuyify.

Superb. Simply superb.

6. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I would take the points. Pats by 20.

7. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I thought the Pats should of had more points as favourites against the Steelers (I believe it was a 13 point favourite) last week.

This being the case, I thought it would have been way more against the Jets.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed on last week's line, though I understand why it was that low. The Patriots had just played two close games and got very lucky to beat a bad Ravens team.

No reason at all to think they will do anything but blow the Jets off the field.

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Disagree on the Steelers game. With two bad games in a row, going against a tough Steelers defense, I actually picked Pittsburgh to win outright. Thankfully I didn't have money on it as it was one of only two games I picked wrong in going 12-2 last week (picking Tampa Bay to win was the other game I had wrong).
    This week, the Patriots will win huge. I'm surprised the spread hasn't hit 30 yet.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

The jets will win outright before they cover. If your going to bet the Jets, get odds, not points.

11. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Is there a moneyline?

12. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Saw one at Jets -1200 Pats +2400

Draft saved Draft deleted