1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Patrick Kane Arrested in Buffalo

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Armchair_QB, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Clerk Typist

Clerk Typist Guest

If it's Pat, it's the first punch Kane's thrown.

2. Rough around the edges.

3. derwood

derwood Active Member

Big time...

4. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Awesome.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Agreed. That was hit just right.

6. maberger

maberger Member

like Corson family 'a little wild?'

7. ColbertNation

ColbertNation Member

Dude wanted his 20 cents. Can't say I approve of his methods, but it was his 20 cents.

8. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

friend o' clearly knows more about Kane's extended family than I do -- but, as for Patrick himself, I have never ever seen anything to indicate an attitude problem.

Chip on his shoulder? That I can see. After all, he's always been told he's not going to be big enough to play in the NHL. But never an attitude issue.

Sometimes, I think Canadians paint the American NHLers with too wide a brush.

10. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Mr F,

Re attitude: Don't get me wrong. I like him as a player and had nothing but good experiences with him. Confidence? I got talking to him about basketball one time--his one uncle was a local hoops legend. Anyway, he asked what type of player he was. "I was a 20-10-type of point guard," he said with an absolutely straight face. Modest he ain't.

He was never in any trouble in Ann Arbor or London in his stints there. His folks are on the square. The family beyond that ... the Kanes are known around Buffalo.

o-<

11. huntsie

huntsie Active Member

He could supplement his income with the number of fans who will be throwing two dimes in his direction next winter -- especially in Buffalo.

12. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

What the hell is anyone going to do with 20 cents anyway?

Draft saved Draft deleted