1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Paste Magazine - name your subscription price

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by EStreetJoe, Oct 31, 2007.

1. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

http://www.pastemagazine.com/action/article/5615/news/paste/paste_invites_readers_to_choose_own_subscription_price

For the next two weeks, Paste Magazine will let its readers decide how much they pay for a one-year subscription (minimum price $1). Anyone who pays over the regular subscription rate of $19.95 will be thanked in print in a future issue.

This is a great music magazine that comes with a free CD each month.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I see my name in print everyday. A buck would be all they'd get.

3. It's a great magazine. I suggest that anyone who isn't already subscribing fork over a buck. You will never again lament about the lack of good new music benig made. And you might turn into a hipster doofus which is always a plus!

4. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

I believe I just re-upped for $19.95.

Great magazine. Combining their reviews section with an eMusic subscription has vastly improved my iPod.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Raise your hand if you thought this was going to be about fenian's start-up magazine.

6. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

I love Paste Magazine. I discovered it in its fourth issue because the CD had the new Josh Rouse song. Terrific read every month. Highly recommended for any music fans.

Oh, I'll probably just pay the 19.95.

8. Here's a suggestion: spend a buck on a subscription for a local library. Thor knows they could use more diverse reading material than news weeklies and knitting mags.

Draft saved Draft deleted