1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Pass The Big Bucket o'Popcorn

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Fenian_Bastard, Apr 24, 2007.

1. I'm going to pop this thread back to the top in a month or so - just so we can see how once again Fenian raised much ado about nothing. To show how Fenan sees just what he wants to see and disregards the rest.

Frog march my ass

2. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Just make sure Fenian doesn't try the Popcorn Trick on you.

3. D-Backs Hack

D-Backs Hack Guest

That's a deal. We'll keep resurrecting the posts from you and others about how we've turned the corner in Iraq.

Freedom march, my ass.

4. Joe --
    He doesn't believe anything's gone wrong under Karl Rove's attention, but he believes every word the Swift Boat guys said.
    And we've got ideological blinders.
    Beware, as they say, the man who's read one book.

5. jimmymcd

jimmymcd Guest

Just more pot-banging from people trying to get face-time in the media. This is as weak as 90% of the stuff that was hurled at Clinton. Shameless panderers who are gleeful at getting a response from loons like you guys.

6. Yes, an obscure office in the Bush administration is trying to get face time by investigating the most powerful person in it.

7. So its been over 2 weeks and nothing new on this "story".

That popcorn must be getting stale by now.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

So the Bush administration goes two weeks without having its own lawyers start any new investigations, and you take it as a point of pride?

So weak.

Draft saved Draft deleted