1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Party Time! Michael Vick is free

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Jul 20, 2009.

1. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Marcus Vick and I took home ec together. It was a night class in continuing education at Tidewater Community. One time, on pasta night, we were paired up as partners. He's not as bad as some make him out to be, although he certainly has his skeletons. The guy is a natural in rolling ravioli squares, though. Nobody can take that away from him.

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Nice to know he can work at any Fazoli's in the nation...

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

You forgot about instigating.

4. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Oh, I didn't forget. Wikipedia forgot, if you're challenging the throughness of the entry.

5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Wait, Wiki didn't have the whole story? THAT'S BULLSHIT!!!!

PS - Dook sucks.

6. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Nice.

7. Drip

Drip Active Member

Challenging? LOL
    This is a message board. It's not Club Web or the Good Ol Boys site like many would like for it to become.
    I'm shaking my head because it hurts at how serious you're taking this.

8. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Michael and Marcus Vick ... has there been a bigger waste of talent in one family, ever?
    Their mother must be so proud. Especially since she won't be living as high on the hog as she thought she'd be with those two meal tickets.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

There's more to the job than rolling ravioli squares. He might have to settle for working at Domino's. With all those speeding tickets, we know he's damned serious about delivering on that 30-minute guarantee.

11. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

I'm dead serious. Roger Goodell and I post on the same message board elsewhere on the Interwebs (no, I won't say which one so as to protect my friend's privacy) and he PMed me that is truly conflicted about whether to give Michael Vick a second chance. I don't appreciate you throwing up irrelevant facts about Marcus when a man's livelihood hangs in the balance.

WWGBD?

12. Drip

Drip Active Member

yeah. Ok. what is wwgbd?

Draft saved Draft deleted