1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Part-time sports writer/editor wanted for Patch.com

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by SudburyPatch, Aug 22, 2010.

1. SudburyPatch

SudburyPatch Guest

Patch.com, a new daily online newspaper reported by professional journalists and owned by AOL, is coming to Sudbury, Mass. We're looking for a part-time journalist to cover the local sports scene in Sudbury, including Lincoln-Sudbury High School. Previous experience preferred. Ability to take pictures and/or shoot video a plus. For more information, call Rob Fucci at 978-478-8358, or e-mail Robert.Fucci@patch.com. Compensation: Pay is per assignment and based on experience. This is a part-time job.

------------

Hey everyone ... I've seen other Patch threads here before so I thought I'd try my luck. The Sudbury site launches Thursday at midnight, and I'm in need of writers for both news and sports. So if you live in or around Sudbury, please send my your information. And if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thank you,

Rob Fucci
    Editor
    Sudbury Patch

2. SudburyPatch

SudburyPatch Guest

Just want to bump this back up because I'm looking for freelancers for the winter season. Most games during the week are late afternoon ... Friday's early evening.

3. anonymous1

anonymous1 New Member

How quickly are they looking to fill the position?

4. SudburyPatch

SudburyPatch Guest

ASAP ... winter season has begun ... I have a couple of guys on board but need at least another two.

Draft saved Draft deleted