1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Part 2 of the series: Is Coach K a jerk or a genius

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by NCScrub, Dec 15, 2010.

1. service_gamer

service_gamer Well-Known Member

That's true. I'm sure my perspective would change in the unlikely event that I receive a death threat (I say unlikely because even though I can be an ass, I'm not a famous ass :D ). But while I do concede this aspect, I still think that the bull's-eye amidst all sorts of other doodling should have made it less of an issue to Krzyzewski.

2. BYH

BYH Active Member

When you are self-absorbed enough so that your basketball offices are more secure than a government fortress--complete with palm recognition entry--you are, many many many times over, a jerk deserving of every bit of scorn this side of a crayon-drawn bullseye on the forehead. Which almost surely, BTW, was not the Indy Star's way of saying someone should take the guy out, but let's not stop Coach K's preening kids from inferring as such.

Doyel sums it up pretty well:

http://www.cbssports.com/columns/story/10912776/1

3. nmmetsfan

nmmetsfan Active Member

BYH siding with Doyel sums it up pretty well.

Draft saved Draft deleted