1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Parker gets personal with Marinelli

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Michael Echan, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Drip

Drip Active Member

I guess they like people with personality.

2. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

So being an idiot passes for personality these days? His next good point on Cold Pizza will be his first. Sadly, I have watched many times, it helps me zone out.

I've never read Parker, but if his columns were half as bad as his TV stuff, I can't believe he ever made columnist. He just seems like a poor, poor journalist.

3. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

oh my word. cold pizza is still on the air???? do they still have any of the original
    illustrious crew? i remember the little girl, Kit Hoover (i think) was married to an ESPN
    exec, but they got rid of her or gave her another job.

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Parker was on Mike & Mike this morning talking about his reporting skills and saying there is a need for the tough questionaire. Says he fought for the fans who deserve answers.

5. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

And it was followed by a guy wearing a Lakers hoodie. Yes, my ankle is broken and I am stuck in bed.

6. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

She's married to ESPN VP Crowley Sullivan (ESPN Classic, ESPNNEWS), last I heard.

7. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Okayyyyyyy . . . let's delineate all the tough questions Rob's ever asked Joe Dumars in a public forum.

Go ahead . . . I have all day.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Let's not forget this is the same jackass who called Hank Aaron a coward.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Hard to talk with your mouth full of free food and drink from Dumars' suite.

10. May I introduce you to a new phenomenon we like to call "cable television"?

Draft saved Draft deleted